In addition to the Financial Aid program, Horizon has a number of donor provided scholarship programs. These programs fall into two general categories:
- Scholarship programs to provide incentives for new students to attend Horizon and are normally for the first year only.
- Scholarships that include specific award criteria that may be unique to each scholarship donor.
Scholarships may be combined with financial aid.
Families desiring to apply for a scholarship:
- Have made a financial aid application in the manner specified and in the timeframe required on the financial aid application form.
- Complete within the timeframes specified in the Scholarship Application, all required information in a complete and accurate manner.
- Be in continuing compliance with all the standards contained in the "Admission Policy" of Horizon Christian School.
- Pay for all charges not covered by a Financial Aid allocation or by a Scholarship Award by the due date shown on each monthly billing.
General Award Considerations
- Eligibility for Financial Aid
- Parents support the Spiritual and Academic Goals of Horizon
- Student achievement in both Spiritual and Academic Excellence
- Parents and Student are engaged in service to their community
- Other criteria specified by the Scholarship provider (donor)
Download Scholarship Application here.